Do you have a scabies rash that is driving you crazy? Scabies is caused by a microscopic mite that burrows into the skin and reproduces. The itching your feeling is caused by an allergic reaction your skin is having to the mites and debris under it.
If your just starting to itch now you have likely had scabies for a few weeks as it takes the skin some time to build up an allergy to the scabies and debris in your skin. This makes figuring out how you got it very hard as you can contract scabies from skin to skin contact or contact with an infected persons personal items.
Treating scabies should be done immediately as the more time you wait the more mites and build up will be under the skin. Scabies treatment can be done in many different ways depending on a few factors. Here are some tips for scabies treatment followed by some treatments you can use;
Scabies Treatment Tips
- Launder clothing, bedding and linens before treatment.
- Trim finger and toenails.
- Pregnant women should use sulfur treatments.
- Children should use sulfur treatments.
- Creams should be put on full body.
- Treat your whole family.
- Wash everything after treatment.
- Steam clean mattresses and furniture.
- Put unused items into sealed containers.
- Avoid skin to skin contact until your treated.
- Clean surfaces with a bleach spray.
- Use scabies mattress covers here on all beds.
Sulfur super pack here comes with everything you need to kill scabies and eggs. The pack comes with sulfur creams, sulfur oils, sulfur soaps, pocket microscope and sprays for your home. These are the best scabies treatments available online as they are made specially for scabies mites which make them very effective. Be sure to treat your entire family!