Sulfur for scabies comes in many forms as it is an effective treatment to kill both scabies mites and their eggs. Sulfur has been used for decades to treat all types of mites including rat, bird and scabies mites. Sulfur is a natural treatment so it can be used each and everyday unlike other scabies treatments that can only be used once every 7 days as they contain pesticides.
Sulfur Scabies Treatment
Naturasil Family pack here comes with sulfur treatments that can be used on your body to kill both scabies mites and eggs. The package also comes with oils, soaps and sprays for your home. Killing scabies within your home is just as important as killing them on your body.
1. Add 10-20 drops of the oils to a bath and soak for 20-30 minutes and do this for 4-10 days. This will help treat scabies at the source while your pores are open from soaking.
2. Apply the scabies creams after your bath. Be sure to towel dry and apply it to all the affected areas and areas with thicker skin or skin folds as mites prefer these areas.
3. Use the scabies sulfur soaps here while you shower or bath each day. Sulfur soaps are excellent for both treating scabies and healing the skin in post scabies sobe sure to get 3-4 extra bars!
4. Use the Benzarid sprays on your furniture, carpets, mattresses and anything fabric.
Even after treatment in post scabies you can continue using the creams and soaps as it will help
stop the rashes and itching. Post scabies refers to the period after scabies treatment as your skin can still show signs of rashes and itching as the skin is still allergic to the dead mites and their debris under the skin. As each and every day goes by your skin should show less rashes and itching as the skin surfaces the debris. Here are some post scabies tips;
Post Scabies Tips
- Use a loofah with the sulfur soaps.
- Use loofah in circular motions to help surface the debris.
- Moisturize your skin daily but do it lightly so your not clogging your pores.
- Spot treat on areas that have rashes or itch with the sulfur creams.
- Take a bath each day using the scabies oils and or Epsom salts here.